Thursday, August 14, 2008

Getting Ready

It's funny how you find things to do when you find yourself with nothing to do. Katie seems to have mastered that by creating this blog, which by the way has been one of the better ideas that she's come up with in a long, long time!

Katie and I are in Lawrence, now. We've been running non-stop for a little over 2 weeks. In those 2 weeks, we've organized our new place, but at the same time had to deal each with an old friend (me first, then Katie's now just recovering fully).

KU is an amazing campus. I've been partial to Illinois since I was 6, but really this is growing on me pretty quickly. He, however, is not.

Periodically, I will be updating this. Unfortunately, that time's limited at this point with my new residents moving in on Sunday. I will give you more of an idea of what we've gotten ourselves into when I've settled into a routine. Nothing bad, but I know that there will be adventures ahead of us.

Thanks for reading!!!

Luis

No comments: